.

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Administrative assistant

I am actively seeking an executive director assistant opportunity in a demanding, fast-paced multi-tasking office. I let years of executive experience, which cast equipped me with a multitude of skills, and I would like to continue my growth at AB Volvos conclave Accounting Department.I am a college graduate and am proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office suite of software (MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint).Throughout my career I have demonstrated for my employers an exceptional facility for group meeting organizational objectives and demands. In addition to my secretarial skills, I am an dear event planner, and am proficient in administrative work regarding the Sarbanes Oxley Act. I am also well versed in financial related to communication due to my having worked in accounting environments previously.Furthermore, my current and previous employers have regarded my secretarial skills in planning meetings, taking minutes, filing and documentation as high quality.I am cer tain I would prove to be an addition at AB Volvo as well.If my abilities meet the needs of AB Volvos Group Accounting Department, I would greatly appreciate the opportunity of utter with you personally at your earliest convenience. Thank you for your time.Sincerely,Jane Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment